Good Neighbor Pledge
Open Air Homes believes that cities around the world need to adopt stronger regulations
to ensure the peace, quiet and safety of our neighborhoods.
Open Air Homes is dedicated to being a valued member of every community. We take multiple steps above the industry standard to ensure that we remain a positive influence in the communities in which we live and operate, including:
- Building relationships with new neighbors.
- Contributing to the sense of community, culture, and safety of the entire neighborhood.
- Disabling the “Instant Book” feature. Each guest must inquire to book, establishing a valuable line of communication between us and the guest prior to their stay.
- Valuing respect over profits by only renting our homes to people who commit to being a good neighbor.
- Installing sound-monitoring devices in our homes to warn guests if the decimal level becomes too high.
We encourage neighbors to contact us with any questions or concerns, and we approach all aspects of the rental process with transparency and authenticity. Our team will happily go above and beyond to ensure that your ownership experience is effortless and enjoyable.
Respect Your Neighbor
The Good Neighbor Commitment is an agreement to no loud noise or music after 10pm, and group size limits based on the sleeping occupancy of the home. Guests commit to treating the home as if it were their own, and above all, show respect to the neighborhood in which they are temporarily living.
Commit To Civility
We are committed to getting this right, and we call on all booking platforms and fellow management companies to take proactive steps to create a brighter future for short-term rentals.
Open Air Homes now offers 24/7 communication for our guests and homeowners. By offering constant support with a live team member, we can address any concerns in real time. Our goal is to bring peace of mind to both homeowners and neighbors.
List Your Home With Open Air Homes
Open Air’s full-service property management system alleviates the stress of managing your own short-term rental. As homeowners ourselves, we treat your home as if it were our own.